We’ve got our first iD Community Superhero!

• 2 January 2019
  • 24 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Fantastic news! A Superhero is now in our midst!

It’s true. A mere nine months after the iD Community was created, one of our members has made it all the way up to Superhero status. That’s our highest accolade. And if anyone deserves it… @terrywebbs does!

Even though he’s stuck in Houstatlantavegas, Terrywebbs has given his fellow Community members incredible help and support from the day he joined. He’s racked up well over 150 replies and has had almost 40 of his posts marked as ‘solved’. Oh, and he’s already the ‘most liked’ Community member this week. Basically, he’s kind of a big deal. Keep it up Terrywebbs, your help really is appreciated!

Would you like to follow in Terrywebbs footsteps and become a Superhero yourself? It’s possible, you know. We’ve got all the advice you need right here:

How to become an iD Mobile Community Hero!

If you’ve got any questions on becoming a hero, or want to congratulate Terrywebbs on his remarkable achievement, post a reply below.

24 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3
Congrats @terrywebbs !!
Userlevel 1
Great work and support @terrywebbs ...... Oh, and, Happy new year!
Badge +10
Never expected this, came as a bit of a shock, wasn't really working towards any sorta goal, thank you to everyone for the likes.

Just here to share my knowledge and give a little something back, not in it for any gain, adds towards those life experiences and makes for a talking point on the old CV, I suppose. Support is an interregnal part of my work and I am glad to share what I have learned on here and in my hobby website projects.

Feel I should step back a bit and let a few more up and coming members that are showing hero potential take the limelight @Hikari and @daniiiiiv to name a few, keep up the good work both of you.

Thank you to all for the acknowledgements.
🙂
Userlevel 2
Great effort - keep up the good work @terrywebbs !

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Congratulations @terrywebbs

I am happy to see our first Superhero to rise in the glory to help those in need. I am going to follow your lead to become hero number two or three,depends how much saving @daniiiiiv is going to accomplish, but my gloves are on :D

You know @terrywebbs heroes don't ask for anything when say save lifes and phones but people need to know that heroes exist so they can feel safe and protected when needed 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @terrywebbs!

Congratulations 🎆

We appreciate the help you're providing to others & keep up the great work!

Hoping to see many other superheroes to follow!

Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Nice one @terrywebbs; very well deserved! Keep up the great work. 🙂

Ryan
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Super job @terrywebbs 😎 An asset to the iD Mobile Community, great to have you on-board!
Userlevel 2
Great job @terrywebbs, a true hero! Don't step back now, we need heroes like you! @Hikari @daniiiiiv looking forward to seeing you join our superhero group soon.

Userlevel 1
Great work @terrywebbs very impressive. Cant wait to see more from you!

I look forward to seeing @Hikari and @daniiiiiv follow in your footsteps they're doing a great job too!

Keep up the good work Guys.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
@terrywebbs Amazing Work, well done!

Definitely jealous you were the first ;)
But i aspire to join the superhero team and hope the be second or at least 3rd.

Keep up the good work ! :D

Dan
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
You're an asset to the community @terrywebbs, don't stop now!

Shout outs too to the increasing number of people here we see helping others, there's no counting the frustrations you've cured or time you've saved people.

Here's to a great 2019 here! *raises coffee
Userlevel 4
Well done @terrywebbs you were already my hero before the Community tag appeared!
Userlevel 4
@terrywebbs I've read through some of your comments and they're a big help, I'm a bit of a technophobe so any advice and help is always welcome! 😀

Jase
Userlevel 3
I always think it's great when someone can helps others, congrats @terrywebbs!

You seem like you know your stuff, are you sure you're not one of those real-life 'Super Tech Guys' that I always hear about? You know... Those elusive ones who can fix anything and everything with a wave of their magic wands? 😋

Nikita
Badge +10
@nikitaspice I am just a someone that knows some stuff, sorry to disappoint but no magic wands!
@JaseA glad I can help.
Userlevel 3
@nikitaspice I am just a someone that knows some stuff, sorry to disappoint but no magic wands!

@terrywebbs Well I'm just gonna keep believing it anyway, hope you don't mind :P

Nikita
Userlevel 3
WELL DONE
Userlevel 1
Wow... Congratulations...👏 You're a superstar..🎆🎖️
Userlevel 1

@terrywebbs how do I talk to someone about my account? 

Userlevel 1

How do I see replies?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Slug 

You can contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your account  for you

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I entered into a new two years phone contract with ID mobile. I want to keep my old number and sim card. I also like the new ID number and will like to keep it. What do I do please? I have been given my PAC code before I got the new phone from ID.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Jude Ebere Eze 

Have you simply gone and bought a brand new iD Mobile contract (instead of upgrading your existing one)?

Do you have two active iD Mobile phone lines currently?

If so, and you only want one, we’ll need to cancel one for you. 

We wouldn’t be able to move an existing iD Mobile number over to another active iD Mobile account (this is why we’d always recommend doing an upgrade if you wanted to retain an old number).

Why iD Mobile?