We've Reached Over 25K iD Community Members - Competition Closed

We've Reached Over 25K iD Community Members - Competition Closed
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

We’re excited to announce that we’ve recently reached a big milestone, we now have over 25,000 iD Community members. We’re proud to have an active Community with people getting involved by helping each other, entering competitions and reading interesting articles.

Since its inception, the iD Community has always been about giving our customers direct help and empowering all of you to help each other. And you’ve all been brilliant.

Our Community wouldn’t be the handy, helpful, friendly forum it is without our wonderful members. Over 6,000 questions have been asked on this platform, with an average of over 3 responses per question. That shows you guys have done an awesome job helping each other get the most out of your iD Mobile plans and smartphones.

We must mention a few of our iD Superheroes, here. These are the iD Community members that are the most active, that answer a huge number of Community questions and have solved queries on everything from switching SIM cards to Wi-Fi calling.

Our Top 3 iD Superheroes are @Gregor@terrywebbs and @Adzdalton  - Thank you for assisting our community members and making the Community an epic place to be!

There’s no time to rest on our laurels, though. We want the iD Community to be even bigger and better, and we can’t do that without your help. Get chatting with fellow iD’ers and answering questions, and you could be well on your way to earning that Superhero tag!

The more you engage and help answer questions etc on the community, the more likely you are to hit the criteria needed to rank up. As you rank up and get to the higher tier ranks, we may reward you with perks like; extra Data Add-Ons, vouchers and gift cards to your favourite stores, and more.  If you’re unsure on how to get started, find out how to use the iD Community right here.

Competition Time!

Finally, to celebrate the Community’s achievement, we’re running a competition. All you have to do is tell us below, ‘what’s your favourite thing about the iD Mobile Community?’ We’ll pick one lucky winner who’ll get their hands on a £250 Currys PC World voucher! The deadline is midnight Monday 14th September, so make sure you get your answer in before the close.

Best of luck!

This topic has been closed for comments

156 replies

I love being able to connect with people that can help each other! :)

Userlevel 1

I love the iD Mobile Community because I can get help to sort a problem without listening to:

You are number 9 in the queue,

You are number 8 in the queue

the line goes dead so you start again

or

Post in the Community and preserve your sanity.

ID community helped me when I need it. Very kind very helpful. ❤️

We’re excited to announce that we’ve recently reached a big milestone, we now have over 25,000 iD Community members. We’re proud to have an active Community with people getting involved by helping each other, entering competitions and reading interesting articles.

Since its inception, the iD Community has always been about giving our customers direct help and empowering all of you to help each other. And you’ve all been brilliant.

Our Community wouldn’t be the handy, helpful, friendly forum it is without our wonderful members. Over 6,000 questions have been asked on this platform, with an average of over 3 responses per question. That shows you guys have done an awesome job helping each other get the most out of your iD Mobile plans and smartphones.

We must mention a few of our iD Superheroes, here. These are the iD Community members that are the most active, that answer a huge number of Community questions and have solved queries on everything from switching SIM cards to Wi-Fi calling.

Our Top 3 iD Superheroes are @Gregor@terrywebbs and @Adzdalton  - Thank you for assisting our community members and making the Community an epic place to be!

There’s no time to rest on our laurels, though. We want the iD Community to be even bigger and better, and we can’t do that without your help. Get chatting with fellow iD’ers and answering questions, and you could be well on your way to earning that Superhero tag!

The more you engage and help answer questions etc on the community, the more likely you are to hit the criteria needed to rank up. As you rank up and get to the higher tier ranks, we may reward you with perks like; extra Data Add-Ons, vouchers and gift cards to your favourite stores, and more.  If you’re unsure on how to get started, find out how to use the iD Community right here.

Competition Time!

Finally, to celebrate the Community’s achievement, we’re running a competition. All you have to do is tell us below, ‘what’s your favourite thing about the iD Mobile Community?’ We’ll pick one lucky winner who’ll get their hands on a £250 Currys PC World voucher! The deadline is midnight Monday 14th September, so make sure you get your answer in before the close.

Best of luck!

Been able to change my plan online especially when the 9year old uses all the data!

iD Mobile Community enables me to find the answers to any queries I have.

It’s the fastest and easiest way to find out answers to problems that we all have, from people we can all relate to. Wonderful community spirit

My favourite thing is the friendly help in solving problems

Competition Time!

Best of luck!

I love being part of the ID Community as I don’t feel alone. I’ve been working from home since March and it has been lonely at times but knowing I can ask a question or help some else out makes me feel part of a virtual community I can rely on :) 

Userlevel 1

iD mobile is so great as it has such good value for money for its sim only plans which really suits me as I use my phone a lot

Userlevel 1

I’m just here for the prize.

Userlevel 1

The competitions.

Userlevel 1

Just a great bunch of people

Userlevel 1

Only joined for the comp but lots of stuff to look at

Userlevel 1

I love how you always have amazing offered on. Each ones better then the previous one. I also love how I get signal almost everywhere!

Userlevel 3

My favourite thing about the ID Mobile community is how easy you can help from others whilst acting in really kind manner ☺ 

ID provide the ideal, cost effective plan for a low data user like me.

iDeal for advice.

If I had to pick something I like about ID Mobile it would the great prices but also how I always have signal no matter where i am.

My favourite thing about ID mobile community is the problem solving by those who know much more than I do, plus the feeling of a caring community.

Empassioned people helping others. 

My favourite thing is how the iD mobile's community is so positive, knowledgeable and helpful! :yellow_heart:

To genuinely feel part of a community seems like a rare thing these days. Being able to connect with friendly, helpful people who just want to be help you out is amazing! That's why I love iD Community.

ID mobile has polite and friendly members who respect you as an individual.

The community makes it easier to get answers and share knowledge.

Userlevel 1

The ID Mobile Community are very friendly and help me with my query quick and efficiently. I find their prices are very fair and affordable.

Why iD Mobile?