Question

2applications accepted, other fails credit check

• 14 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Have left previous sim provider, and today applied for new sim only contracts for myself,partner and daughter.My application, and daughters(under my details with different emails) were accepted.I then applied for my partners under her name, but this failed a security check, so to obtain hers, I made a third application under my name.This has been refused as it failed the credit check, although other two obviously didn't.I am enquiring, is it worth my while making contact with ID,to see if it's possible to obtain a third sim, under my name, or perhaps apply again under partners?as I think security check failure may be because I missed middle initial from name on card.
Regards in Advance

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @didger2007

ID Mobile allows two contracts per person so it would be easier and quicker if you just buy third contract with your partner details instead of yours.

Kind Regards
Surely my reply would have stated that was the reason then,and I've seen other posts were people with more than two have been asking for ability to merge in one account, and been advised to use multiple emails
Its only a sim I'm trying to obtain,although obviously a newbie so thanks for reply

Why iD Mobile?