Solved

A list of Incoming calls

• 17 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I can find my outgoing calls, but Is there anywhere that I can see a list of incoming calls?  I have an unlimited minutes and texts sim only account. Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 16:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Zebidee,

Unfortunately we do not have a list of your incoming calls I’m afraid. The best way to view those would be by looking through the phone call history on your device.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

That’s a shame it would have helped solve a disagreement, but thanks for taking the time to reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No problem @Zebidee,

Sorry it wasn’t the answer you hoped for. 

Hope you manage to resolve this another way.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi, thanks for your help. No I can’t solve the problem as the phone shows that I was called by a certain number and answered, but not how many times. I was called three times by the same number in connection with getting medication to someone who is covid positive. An automated system claims I was called eight times with two calls unanswered.  The phone was in my hand at the time and did not ring, I had hoped to prove the automated system did not work correctly and needs attention. But many thanks for taking the time to answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Zebidee,

If possible, (at least the case for my handset) you can tap on number or an icon (i) or even more info and it may offer more details and call history with that number.

For my phone (Mate 20 pro) I can tap an (i)  icon next to the number in my call history and it’ll bring up a full history with that number.

I can then scroll down to see the full log of incoming and outgoing calls.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?