Solved

Accessing account details for second phone on my account.

• 29 July 2019
  • 6 replies

Both mine and my wife's phones, on consecutive numbers, are registered on my account. However I can only access the billing details for my phone. How do I gain access to the billing details for her phone? Every time I open the app I'm given details for my phone only.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 August 2019, 16:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @yeldog

You would need to register your secondary number with different email address. iD Mobile does not support multiple numbers under the same email address at this moment.

Kind Regards
That's ridiculous! She cannot do anything in the way of accessing/modifying her phone with iD - I have to do it because it is on my account! iD allowed two phones on one account - I should be able to service them on the same app account!
Nothing but trouble 'upgrading' both phones to rolling monthly SIM contracts and now this! Looking hard at alternative providers!
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @yeldog

Of course she can, I am sorry for creating slight confusion here that lead to your upset.

She can simply register she own iD Mobile app account using her own email on her phone, it does not need to be tight to you. Account that you used to purchase both of the plans is on your name but her email still can be used to view her allowances in the app.

You can use this link to register your wife's number.

I hope this helps and I am sorry again for it.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @yeldog,

As @Hikari clarified, each account would need to be registered with it's own email username.
We currently do not support the ability to register multiple accounts with the same email username.

That said, you can have the same contact email address for all your accounts.

The contract email is the one we'd contact you on.
The username is what you'll use to log-in.

Mohammed
Mohammed,
So how do a access the usage and costs for the second mobile?
I only can call up details of the use of my own mobile and currently am unable to monitor the cost of my wife's.
She is unable to access this info as well so we are unable to check bills etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Mohammed,
So how do a access the usage and costs for the second mobile?
I only can call up details of the use of my own mobile and currently am unable to monitor the cost of my wife's.
She is unable to access this info as well so we are unable to check bills etc.

Hey @yeldog,

As mentioned above:
each account would need to be registered with it's own email username.

You'll need to get your wife to register an account on https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ with a different email address.

Once done, she can update the contact email address to whatever she likes, but she'll always use the new email as the username login.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?