Question

App not opening

• 8 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Is there a problem with my account. Unable to access my account via PC or App

6 replies

Sorry to hear..I was able to open my account on my tablet. Try downloading their app and see if that works for you. If not their customers service is very good .
Badge +10
Yes working for me on Mac and iPhone

Can you check your details again and make sure you are using the correct login credentials?

If you are getting any error messages displayed if you could tell us what they are we may be able to help further otherwise, if you're still having issues Live Chat will be your next option.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Is there a problem with my account. Unable to access my account via PC or App

Hey @cogsie,

What is the error message that shows when you do try to log into your account? We'll be able to help further once we know more. Feel free to send us some screenshots too.

Ryan
Unable to give error message as I cannot now access account or app. Looks like the only way forward is to change service provider as website won't open and trying to contact via phone appears to be a complete waste of time as pick a number choice merely sends you round in circles
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @cogsie

Are you in the UK currently? as the website should be working fine. Though some countries do block UK sites if you're travelling.

If the website isn't loading then it could very well be your device that's having issues here. You may need to delete cookies/ cache in your browser to get things working.

You should be able to log in on the website here:
https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/home

If the app is no longer working on your device, then it could be that your using an older Android device that is no longer supported due to security concerns.

Kevin
Kevin, It would appear that the problem is that the website is currently not interfacing with the Edge or Internet explorer browsers, a fact that could have been advertised on opening page of website so people would be aware. It also appears to effect windows phones in a similar fashion. Many thanks for your attempt to assist in this matter. It seems I will have to wait for ID and Microsoft engineers to resolve difficulties

Why iD Mobile?