Solved

Apple TV offer

• 30 April 2020
  • 3 replies

How can I access the free Apple TV for a year offer from my new phone. Thanks..

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 April 2020, 16:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Crossdouble,

The terms and conditions can be found on the page for your selected phone. I will paste them below too:

Apple TV+

Watch original shows & movies on the Apple TV app with a one year Apple TV+ subscription when you purchase this phone.

The offer will be immediately available in the Apple TV app on your new phone as long as it’s running the latest iOS version. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

Terms & Conditions

Only one offer per family. You can share your one year of free Apple TV+ with up to five other family members through iCloud Family Sharing. Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within three months after first setting up your new device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. If you’ve purchased your new device before the launch of Apple TV+ on November 1, 2019, you will get three months to redeem your one year of free AppleTV+, starting November 1, 2019. Upon claiming the offer, you commit to a £4.99 monthly subscription that starts after the one-year free trial. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. You can cancel at any time in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel before the end of the one-year free trial, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your one-year free trial. You can’t reactivate this trial.

I hope this helps!

Ryan

How do I access the free Apple TV after purchasing my new contract 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Swanns,

It should be immediately available in the Apple TV app on your new phone as long as it’s running the latest iOS version.

Will

Why iD Mobile?