Solved

Bill download - change download destination mobile app Android

• 28 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Guys

I have a monthly plan by direct debit. All fine

I need to change my bill pdf destination in the mobile app.

The original D/L location is now not available ( because I removed a remote location).

I want to use my in phone sim or Google Drive in place of original.( set up as default at the time).

Now when I D/L bill pdf I get the D/L progress bar that sticks at zero -= can't shift this!!

Help please to set up new D/L location.

Thanks ever so Guys.

Skewy 🤐
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 November 2018, 17:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Guys

I have a monthly plan by direct debit. All fine

I need to change my bill pdf destination in the mobile app.

The original D/L location is now not available ( because I removed a remote location).

I want to use my in phone sim or Google Drive in place of original.( set up as default at the time).

Now when I D/L bill pdf I get the D/L progress bar that sticks at zero -= can't shift this!!

Help please to set up new D/L location.

Thanks ever so Guys.

Skewy 🤐

Hey @Skewy,

Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the app whilst also removing any stored app settings?

Thinking that this will trigger it to ask you again where you'd like to store the bills.

In the meantime, you should be able to do this via our web service whilst you're looking into this.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Dear Mohammed

Thank you very much for this info.

I did use the web app successfully after a sit down nice cup of tea and a think.

Have now uninstalled and reinstalled the phone app. All well, as you thought out would be. Now up and running.

Many thanks, have a good day.

Regards

Skewy

Why iD Mobile?