Solved

Can anyone tell me how to find out what the number is on a sim card?/ Transaction number?

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m switching my old number to a new phone and ID want to know what the new number is on the sim card. I can’t get the sim card in the phone so how can I find out what the number is? Also they’re asking me for a transaction number that came with the sim but i didn’t receive one and without it I can’t fill in the form, it won’t accept it. So how do I find out what it is. I’ve been looking on the site to see if I can speak to a customer service person but I can’t find a link to one.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 21 October 2020, 21:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @jankd62 

Have you physically received the SIM yet from us?  As this would be printed on the card that the SIM came on.

Your phone would usually tell you the SIM (IMSI) number in the Settings > About area too if the iD SIM is inserted.

I believe your transaction ID can be found in your order confirmation email.

You can register the SIM on our website once you have it (ensuring you use the mobile number that we gave you with that SIM) here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Then you can submit your old number and PAC (code) within the settings there to get your number moved over too.

Why iD Mobile?