Question

Can't get passed upgrade screen when logging in

• 10 April 2019
  • 9 replies

When logging in on both the app and on laptop I get presented with an offer to upgrade but cannot get passed this to view my normal dashboard of data used, etc. An y ideas how I can resolve this? App does have an option to move on but will not activate when pressing. Laptop has no option to move passed that page,

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Paulcox74,

That is a very strange issue, does this happen when using other web browsers too? Please can you also try and clear your browser cookies which will hopefully refresh the web page information?

If this doesn't help, please let us know so that we can feed this back.

Thanks,
Ryan
Strange indeed! Seems to be working fine now on chrome, ie and safari.

Can’t log-in on the app now though. After entering my password the log-in button is not active so can’t get passed that page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @Paulcox74,

Don't worry I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. Have you tried this on a different device or browser or try clearing your cache and cookies.

Let us know how you get on with this. If you are still unable to login could you please try resetting the password.

Thanks,

Kash
Hi,

Its the app that isn’t working now. I can access fine via the website from all browsers.

Regards

Paul
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @Paulcox74,

We have a few options that you can try to get this working for you.

Firstly please could you ensure that you have the latest update for the iD Mobile App installed on your handset. Secondly could you try deleting the app and re-installing it as this is usally a quick fix.

If you are unable to get it working from the options above can you try clearing your Application Cache. You can do this by going into the settings menu and accessing the App settings. Once you locate the app please select it and you should see an option to clear App Cache, please select that option. This should refresh the app for you and get it up and running.

If you continue to experience the issues please let us know.

Thanks,
Kash
Tried the above and still not working. Can enter username and password but not reacting when hitting log in.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Paulcox74,

Thank you for trying that for us. Which device make and model have you been using to view our app?

Ryan
Apple iPhone 6s
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Paulcox74,

Thanks. With your phone turned on, press and hold both the home and the power button for around 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo and then let go; this will force restart the phone.

No data will be lost, it just completely shuts the phone down which can help with some app issues on iOS devices.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?