Solved

Can't Log in

• 10 December 2018
  • 12 replies

I got logged out the iD app. I am trying to log back in, have forgotten password. But when i type my details into forgotten password it says that my details are incorrect but they are correct. I rechecked them 20 times. So i try making a new account, it says i already have an account, i try logging in, it says i don't have an account. Its a vicious cycle! Help!
icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 December 2018, 13:35

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @hafsachoudhry,

I'm sorry to hear this! When you are trying to recover your password, it firsts asks you for your username. Have you tried entering in your email address to see if this makes any difference?

Ryan
yes! i tried my email address that i get sent all my bills to and it still says unrecognised.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @hafsachoudhry

Did you try to use your Internet Browser and see if you can login to your account at idmobile.co.uk ?

I had this problem with ID Mobile app in the past as well. App did not recognize my login details but website did.
What I have done to fix it was logging through the website to see if my details where correct updated my password from there then I removed the app from the phone and installed it again.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @hafsachoudhry

Are you still having trouble with logging in? If so, it would be best to to either contact our Live Chat Team (here) or you can email us at 
If you do choose to email us, please include your full name, full address, the email address on your account and also your date of birth. It'll help too if you include your forum username.

Thanks

Kevin

How do I e mail you? I don't want to put my full details on a forum
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey John,

You can email us 

Ryan

Userlevel 1
I’m having the same problem, tried resetting password, it sends a code to my phone that it doesn’t accept!
also the website is not working for me, so cannot access my account this way

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @ComfortablyNumb,

The codes have a time-limit before they expire so this may be a reason they're not being accepted.
If you could please drop us an email on the address above, we'll be able to support further with your account related issues.

Mohammed

Help! I am having the same problem as people above, I can’t remember password but when I do the forgotten password thing and put in my details which are correct it won’t accept. Can I have an email address for id please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @nunuharris 

If you could get back to us on your topic here, we’ll continue to help and see this one through with you.

I have been having trouble trying to log in as I have forgotten my password .

i registers last year but having paying my bill by d/d I have no need to log into my account .

this is what I get now when I try and I try pressing on lost password —-|

Your username was not recognised. If you are registered for this service you can use Forgot Username to retrieve your username. If you are not registered for this service, please register here.
yet when I  go to lost user name  my username comes up , it is catch 22 every time .  I am now trying to find the page 3here I can change my password. But can not find it . 

you have helped me  many times I just have to keep Putting my iPad down as everything gets on top of me , as I have to go through the catch 22 time and time again. Or back to square 1 

hoping you can help me 

bluebird62

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bluebird62,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to get you your log-in details. if you’re still using the SIM, it should be a reasonably quick fix.

Will

Why iD Mobile?