Solved

Can't log in or register

• 13 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I bought my phone in November last year, but didn’t register at the time. I regularly get notification of bills, and now need to view my bills and manage my account -  but when I try to register, the app is rejecting either my surname or date of birth as being “incorrect”.

Everything I try wants me to log in - which I can’t do until I’ve registered. I haven’t found any way to talk to a “real” person about my problem. What can I do to get past what feels like a brick wall?

icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 October 2020, 17:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @AMNoble 

It could very well be that when you made the initial purchase online, that a typo was made with your date of birth on the website.

We’ll send you a private message on here now though so that we can verify your details and make sure all is correct for you to then go ahead and register.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Thanks.

Hi. My mobile ( 07307 881 707 ) broke a while ago, so I can't log in or register.

I want to cancel my account please.

I cancelled my DD, thinking that was all l had to do, & am now getting texts & letters.

You may contact me on my other phone on 07774464314, or email me on 

whatamidoing_uk@yahoo.co.uk 

Thank You

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @FFS 

We’ll send you a private message on here now so that we can help with your disconnection request. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Thanks 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?