Solved

Can't login to app or website on two different accounts

• 13 May 2019
  • 5 replies

I have two accounts, for two SIMs, and can't login to either account. I keep getting this error message:

Sorry, your user name or password wasn't quite right. Please try again

HELP!
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 14 May 2019, 11:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @ghandi

Have you tried resetting passwords on these accounts? You can do it by using this link. You can also double check your username there.

Kind Regards
Yes, I have tried resetting passwords, etc. I was able to log in to one of the accounts a couple of days ago, but everytime I attempted to look at my bill, it chucked me out and I had to login in again; repeat and rinse.
And yes I have tried different web browsers on my PC (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE). It's the same no matter what browser.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Just got my final bill email and I have to log in via the website or app to get it! 😭
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ghandi,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access the final bill via the app/account due to the issues you've been facing.

We'd need to look into your account in order to confirm your final bill and any charges here.

To allow us to do this, we'd need to get some account information off you which we can't do here.

We'll pick this up over there for you.

I'm marking the topic as resolved as we've directed you to email. From here we can confirm your final bill.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?