Question

Can't register on ID app

• 6 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Like many others, I can't register for an account of the app. I've entered all of the details in correctly however it keeps saying that some of the details I have entered are incorrect (they're not).  Seriously annoyed at what should be a simple process! Help please ID Mobile!!

9 replies

I getting same problem here pls help. 

I’ve spent over an hour trying to register but it says my details are incorrect (which they can’t be as I know my date of birth and my surname).

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi there, I’ve edited your username as it contained information that could be used to personally identify you.

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

live chat not working . can i sent my detail through email so you can check that why app say my details are incorrect (which they can’t be as I know my date of birth and my surname).

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tango4910, I’ve just visited the Live Chat page and it seems to be working fine. It may be a while before an agent becomes available though, so please be patient.

Thank you,

Rory

I’ve spent over an hour trying to get live chat . is there another way i can contact somebody to help me register an app or fix my detail so i can register

live chat page keep The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 818630623798464465

its not working i cant go through

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tango4910, I’ve just visited the page again and it’s working as per the below screenshot. Could you try with a different device or browser?

Thank you,

Rory

i cant get through live chat . 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tango4910, I’ve just dropped you a private message.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?