Solved

Can't register or login

• 15 October 2020
  • 8 replies

Submit button is faded out and doesn’t do anything on final stage of registration (absolutely aweful UX not providing any user feedback). I’m abroad in NZ so can’t call.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 6 January 2021, 12:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Refresh page and fill all details. If any information missing, submit button will be gray

Refresh page and fill all details. If any information missing, submit button will be gray

There were no details missing. I tried a few times & across different browsers (chome & firefox).

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @abroad935 

Could you show us a screenshot of the error you’re facing? or the page in question that’s causing issues?

If you’ve never ever registered your account in the past, are you making sure to use this page to register it now: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

I cannot register as it says my details are already there. Cannot login as it says need to register!

this is a joke! I need to physically speak to someone. 

I want to cancel this service as I urgently need more data before I’m charged a fortune for current data usage.

ps - using a different phone for this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Klm1702 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I had an account with you years ago then cancelled it. Now I have another account but can’t register as says already registered and can’t login as it says need to register? I think somewhere down the line my old account was never cancelled. 

If I could actually talk to someone on the phone it would be faster, I don’t have time to post messages and see if sorted. I want to cancel the sim altogether but can’t do that online,

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Klm1702,

I had an account with you years ago then cancelled it. Now I have another account but can’t register as says already registered and can’t login as it says need to register? I think somewhere down the line my old account was never cancelled. 

You will need to register the account using a different email address as before. The email address is used as a username only so you can still use your old email address for contact purposes after registration.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?