Question

cancel multiple sims

• 16 April 2020
  • 7 replies

I bought my step daughters ID sim cards I pay though my own account which I am not with ID myself. My daughters no longer use ID and been trying to cancel the simsĀ for a month as thereĀ no option to cancel through a different network I find this really annoying and think someone should still be able to take calls I need to cancel as getting charged for a network that is no longer getting used. Also I have registered but cant get on to the ID mobile app and the community page does not help my situationĀ 

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Mrsprice2711Ā 

Sorry to heat this.Ā 

Are you wanting to keep the number? if so please note a PAC can be requested.

All the details required to move your number to another network can be foundĀ here

Hope this helps.Ā 

Ā 

AklimaĀ 

No dont need to keep number as they are with a new network just want to cancel the contract altogether

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Mrsprice2711Ā 

I have sent you a private message with more information.Ā 

Aklima

The link isn't working

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HiĀ @Mrsprice2711Ā 

Please click on the link belowĀ ,you can find all the information you need on how to cancel .

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Hope this helps.

Thanks,Ā 

Pearl

Ā 

As I am with EE network all I get back is the wrong code and sending me a link to their network to cancel not yoursĀ because obviously I'm not on your network how do i cancel using my network not yoursĀ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Mrsprice2711Ā 

Ā 

If you want to end your iD Mobile plan, there are a few options available, here they are:

Ā 

Move and donā€™t take your mobile number using a STAC:

If you donā€™t need to keep your number and want move to another provider simply:

TextĀ STAC DDMMYYĀ toĀ 75075Ā (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your STAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Again, itā€™s totally free and youā€™llĀ receive a text with your STAC number within a minute, it will alsoĀ include important information about any early termination charges.

Reminder:Ā you will have 30 days in which to provide your STAC to you new network.

Ā 

Not moving to another network?

If youā€™re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online. Please note that if you choose to end your plan they way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period.

To disconnect your plan, without a PAC or STAC, simply:

• Go to the ā€˜My Accountā€™ Page
  • On the ā€˜Manage my planā€™ tile, select ā€˜End my planā€™
  • Select ā€˜End your iD Mobile planā€™ and follow the instructions

Hope this helps.

Thanks,Ā 

PearlĀ 

Why iD Mobile?