Solved

cancel my sim only contract

• 11 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

i currently live abroad and need to cancel my rolling sim only contract. When i log in and go to end contract it doesnt have another button for me to continue this process.

what should i do? please could you provide step by step instructions because on the website it leads me to a dead end. 

Chris

icon

Best answer by Gregor 13 January 2020, 14:40

Hello @Chrisd123 

Did you try ending your contact using app on your phone or website in the browser? If you were trying an app then maybe doing it on the PC through the website will let you go through with the process of cancellation.

Alternatively you could send a message to iD Mobile on Facebook or Twitter and chat to an agent who would help you with your enquiry. You can find them here.

There is also an option to send them and email w to communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk all your details like name, address, date of birth etc. And they will be able to access your account and help you with your enquiry.

Kind Regards

Gregor

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Chrisd123 

Did you try ending your contact using app on your phone or website in the browser? If you were trying an app then maybe doing it on the PC through the website will let you go through with the process of cancellation.

Alternatively you could send a message to iD Mobile on Facebook or Twitter and chat to an agent who would help you with your enquiry. You can find them here.

There is also an option to send them and email w to communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk all your details like name, address, date of birth etc. And they will be able to access your account and help you with your enquiry.

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thank you @Gregor .

Do feel free to get in touch with us in another way so we can help you with this @Chrisd123 

-Phil