Solved

cancelling my contract and returning the phone

• 22 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi I have tired to call so many times and I am not getting through to anyone. I ordered a phone and collected it from car phone warehouse yesterday , I have had the phone for less than 24hours and do not like it therefore I have processed for it to be returned and I have requested my PAC code from ID mobile as my network changed this morning it had changed just as I realised I didn't not want the phone anymore. I have received a text stating how much I owe ID but I am returning the phone and don't want the Contract that I have not had for 24 hours I can't understand why I am being charged what for ? 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 1 October 2020, 17:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bianca94,

The charge on the PAC is automated, and has no idea about the reasons and time frame of the cancellation itself. How is it you’ve gone about sending the phone back and performing the return?

Will

Oh ok , I have sent the phone back via DPD yesterday and I have asked for my PAC code and my number should be transferred over on Tuesday. Will my contract with ID just end or is there something else in need to do. In order to process this return. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Bianca94,

Just to confirm, have you spoken to our Customer Service Team via Live Chat first? 

They would have set-up the return and once done, provide a PAC Code so no term fee is incurred. If you’ve gone your own way to get a PAC code and return, this may incur a termination fee.

Please let us know.

Mohammed

Yes I spoke to someone and they said they processed it on their end.  And they also confirmed that I shouldn’t have to pay a fee. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bianca94 

If you are out of contract then you should have no termination fees to pay.  If there is any final bill to pay, for any partial payment between your last bill and the disconnection.  Then that bill would be showing on your account within 24 hours of the number moving over, and be due to be paid 14 days later.

Why iD Mobile?