Question

Cannot access account since last week

• 18 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Since last week unable to access my account either via app or PC login. When I contact via Chat/Phone they say I am not registered. I am registered as I confirm when I try to (re)register. It tells me that I already exist as a user. I started with a monthly contract earlier this year but changed it to PAYG during the cooling off period. I think that it is related to that change. I saw something on line that indicated accounts are maybe locked/deleted 6 months after expiry of a contract (?). Mine didn't expire, but I changed it to PAYG and that could have been 6 months ago. I cannot re-register as it recognises me as a valid user but will not let me access the account. Anyone had a similar experience?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi RtheHood, sorry to hear that you've had this issue but thanks for trying these options to try to get this sorted.
Have you ever tried to register with a different email address?

-Phil
Hi Phil. Thanks for the suggestion but registration process asks for mobile number and name and then informs me I'm already registered. Can't find an option to use a different email address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @RtheHood,

In this case, have you tried following the steps for Forgotten your username/forgotten your password?

What happens then?

Mohammed
Hi. Tried that as well and end back at square one. It will not recognise me as a current user when I try to log in but will not let me register as a new user.

Why iD Mobile?