Question

Cannot access my account

• 20 May 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I have an IDMOBILE account for my sons phone but cannot remember the password......I requested a new password but the system has sent the new code to my sons phone.....since he has smashed it to smithereens I cannot access this code...I appear to be stuck in a nasty loop.
Is there anything you can do to help?

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Foles666

You could move your sons sim card to your own phone for the time of receiving the code and when password recovery is done you can go back to your own number. Just make sure that your phone is unlocked and can accept iD sim cards.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 1
Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately My phone won't accept his Sim.....as online chat doesn't seem to be working I will have to phone them up and waste 2 hours of my life 🙂
Thanks anyway
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Foles666,

For something like this, the best way to get this sorted is either over the phone or with our Live Chat team, this is because the security code is time-sensitive and it would need to be requested when in contact with us so we can supply this to you before expiration.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Thanks Ryan, Live chat appeared to be down yesterday but was working today, the problem has now been fixed.
Thanks
Dan

Why iD Mobile?