Question

Cannot access my ID account.

• 21 November 2018
  • 1 reply

My phone was stolen 2 months or so ago, and I requested a new sim. Ive been busy so never got round to activating it. Also, I cannot access my ID account. I try to follow the link from my email address that the invoices are sent to, but it prompts me for a password and email. I attempt with my email address i receive the invoices, but it says that it doesnt exist, which is weird. I tried the email and password recovery, i put in the correct information on the first step, but then it asks for a security code, which i assume is being sent to my unactivated sim. Im stuck and dont know how to proceed. How would i get access to my account. Is it also possible to activate a sim from my account?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @DavideCorreia,

We can activate the SIM for you but the quickest way may be popping a message to our Live Chat Team who can process this.

That's correct, the code is sent to your iD number and as you don't have the old SIM, it's not possible to reset your password.

The first step is getting the SIM activated.

Once that's done, you can follow the steps for a password reset/register an iD Account (if you've not previously had an iD Account)

This should then allow you into the account.

If you've forgotten your password, try using the forgotten your password link instead.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?