Solved

Cant log into app and need to change details

• 8 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Has anyone got a number i could ring to speak to someone to reset the app i have a new phone and have forgot log in details i also have a new email adress
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 February 2019, 12:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Paula,

Sorry to hear you are having issues logging into your iD account.

The username you use to log-in will be the one you used to register the iD account. If you've been with us since the beginning, you would have created a text username (like on the Community).

If you joined later on, we changed the usernames for the way you would register for an account.
You'll be asked to enter an email address. This email address becomes a text username you would use to log into your account (as we felt this would often be easier to remember than a custom username).

If you're having trouble logging in due to not knowing the log-in details you can use the "Forgotten your username/email address" tool or the "Forgotten your password" tools to retrieve this information.

Once logged-in, you can update your contact email address.
It's not possible to change your username, so this will always remain the same.

If your username as exampleemail@gmail.com then this will just be treated as a text log-in.
Any emails would be sent to your contact email address in your account.

You do not need to have access to the old email anymore to log-into your iD account.

Mohammed

Every time I try to reset password or username it follow the steps and put in date of birth etc only to be told oops something Went wrong every time. How do I get in ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Upaschool 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who can assist you with your password re-set.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?