Solved

Change my number

• 14 November 2020
  • 38 replies

Hi,

I want to change my number as I have been harassed a few times. I have reported it to the police and I do have a crime reference number.

How do I request a number change?

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 18 November 2020, 17:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Deeeeb,

How can we help?

Will

I

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Raveena24,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

I need to change my number urgently and I can’t speak to anyone to do this!! Really frustrating and it urgent. 

Userlevel 1

Hello Will. I started a new thread not long after I posted this and was contacted and everything resolved. Thank you and the team for your assistance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AnglerFish@jay101 and @MamaCHM.

We’ll drop each of you a Private Message now to start processing your number changes.

Will

Also need to change my mobile number urgently due to harassment, live chat bot is unclear what option to choose for this.

Userlevel 1

Hello I want to change my number I have a crime reference number.

Hi, I would like to change my number. I understand there is a £25 fee. How soon can this be processed?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @hiding 

A member from our back office team will respond to your Private Message. In the meantime, feel free to contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who may be able to resolve this sooner.

-Mohsin

@Mohsin Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @hiding 

Someone from our back office team will be in contact with you soon through Private Message. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Hi @Mohammed thanks for your help, that wasn't me. I replied to a PM yesterday giving my details, hoping to hear a response soon and get my number changed so I can put this behind me. Thanks again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @hiding,

I believe we’ve already picked this up via Social Media to resolve.

If this wasn’t you or you haven’t spoken to us on Social Media, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help sort this here?

Mohammed

I also can't block or ignore private numbers as I have regular telephone consultations which mean I have to answer witheld numbers several times a week. Please can someone get in touch to help me change it asap, I could be missing out on really important information

An ex is harassing me on a private number but I don't want to involve the police, a bit of a shame you won't accept evidence other than a crime ref. no. as £25 is a bit steep for me right now. I'm just about able and therefore willing to pay for the sake of some peace, but I think this policy should be re-evaluated because plenty of people out there will be in a similar position of being afraid/unable to come forward and needing to protect themselves.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @beckycole18  & @Emmag 

I’ll send you both PMs so we can sort this for you.

​​​​​​@beckycole18  we’ve already have a PM active with you - EDIT

Mohammed

Hello I really need my number changed I can’t speak to no one on the phone? Please can someone help me

Can someone please help me I need to change my number I’ll pay the fee

I would like to change my number, I have tried 7777 and live bot chat but neither have been helpful. I am happy to pay £25 but need to know how I can get it changed please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ecirket,

I’m sorry to hear of your situation.

I’ll send you a PM right away so we can pick this up.

Mohammed

Hi

i desperately need to change my phone number. I am being harassed and have a crime reference number. 
I cannot do this calling 7777 due to COVID restrictions and the live robot has not a clue. 

can this be resolved ASAP. 
thanks

eden

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kellieeeee,

We have replied to your other post and you should have a PM waiting for you.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi id can u please help me change my number? I'm been harassed & have a crime number...  I've been trying to ring but can't seem to speak to a live person???

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jameshawthorn91 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?