Solved

Creating an online account (On Laptop)

• 25 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi , I’m trying to create an online account , every time I try I get the error “Sorry , something went wrong. please try again” . I don’t want to use the app (and can’t at the moment anyway)

The number I’m using is ported over so I’m entering that rather than the one supplied with the sim as I got a txt to say it was sorted.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 December 2019, 14:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Marco777,

Usually the Live chat button pops up when you’re on the page.

Please email us on and we will look into this for you.

Include a link to this topic. 

Mohammed

That link is to returns and cancellations , how about a link to live chat ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Marco777,

I am sorry to hear that you are still having some trouble with the online account. This could be happening due to your information not matching what we have for you.

As you require urgent assistance with the account and the port, it would be best contacting our customer service channels as they will be able to offer a faster response than contacting us here. You can speak with our Live Chat Team here

Ryan

OK , just checked and my number hasn’t ported across after 2 days . What am I supposed to do now ? Why doesn’t anybody communicate if there’s a problem ?

Hi , I tried again and tried a different browser , I keep getting the error message “ Sorry something went wrong. Please try again”.

How do I know if my number has been ported across ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Marco777,

Which browser are you using?

Can you try using a different browser?

If you’ve just joined us, this message might display in the first 24-hours. 

Could you try again as well as a different browser.

The number you’d enter would be the one that’s active on your SIM. So if this is the one that’s now ported, then this one is fine.

Then it’s the account holder’s last name and date of birth (the person who purchased this, not the intended user).

Let me know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?