Solved

Customer Services PIN

• 21 February 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
My welcome email includes a temporary 4-figure customer services PIN, which I want to change. The only PIN option that I can find on my account is to change my logon from a password to a 6-figure PIN, so that’s not it. Excuse my stupidity, but I just can’t find a 4-figure customer services PIN on my account settings, although no doubt its there in plain sight. The only advice that I can find says that I can see it if I logon, but not where it is. Clue?
icon

Best answer by Gregor 21 February 2019, 13:55

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @emerion

When you login to your ID Mobile app tap on "my account" section on main screen.

there you will find section that you looking for. It will be shown as on the picture below.

Regards
Userlevel 1
Thanks. I was looking on my account onthe webpage, but you’re right, there it is on the app.

How can I contact customer services? It seems absolutely impossible to find their contact details on the website - highly user unfriendly - clearly don’t want anyone getting in touch. Please help! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JessO,

We’re sorry to hear that you feel that way! We have a dedicated webpage for our contact details, and you can view this here
Please get back in touch with us here though if there is something else that you require assistance with.

Ryan

Hi Ryan. Thanks so much for responding. So - I ordered a new simm bundle with my number for £6 per week. The SIM card has arrived today. Shall I just ‘end’ my old plan via the website and then put the new SIM card in? Will that work? Jess 

Please please can you give me a phone number so that I can call customer services and talk this through with someone. I still cannot find a phone number anywhere on the website!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JessO ,

If you have purchased an upgrade then the plan will carry over to the new SIM card automatically, so you won’t need to end the plan. Did the new plan that you have bought come with a brand new number? I just want to make sure that you haven’t bought a new contract along side your exisiting contract.

The phone number to contact us on can be found towards the bottom of the page, but here it is too: 0333 003 7777. You can also call 7777 from the iD phone.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?