Question

data, calls and texts are all not working

• 16 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

My data calls and texts are all not working. When I try use data nothing happens, it doesn’t let me use anything and just functions as if theres no wifi. When I try call, it says “you’ve dialled the customer service helpline...” no matter who, and my texts do not deliver. Other times it says “you have an outstanding balance of 0 pounds and 0 pence”. All my payments are up to date. When I check my mobile data settings it says “add data plan” then when I click it it tells me to scan a QR code that I don’t have. It’s been going on like this on and off since I started using ID. I’m supposed to have unlimited data from the NHS offer too

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

My data calls and texts are all not working. When I try use data nothing happens, it doesn’t let me use anything and just functions as if theres no wifi. When I try call, it says “you’ve dialled the customer service helpline...” no matter who, and my texts do not deliver. Other times it says “you have an outstanding balance of 0 pounds and 0 pence”. All my payments are up to date. When I check my mobile data settings it says “add data plan” then when I click it it tells me to scan a QR code that I don’t have. It’s been going on like this on and off since I started using ID. I’m supposed to have unlimited data from the NHS offer too

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @fransheskasofi,

Does your app show any allowances remaining?

Was your account ever suspended due to non-payment recently?

We’re trying to understand what the issue could be. Do you have bars of coverage on your phone?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?