Solved

Do you get rewards for being a hero on id community?

• 2 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3

I'm not sure if there is any point of becoming a hero/mentor on I'd

icon

Best answer by Gregor 3 November 2019, 01:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Ashelesh 

When I started helping people on iD Community there was "Hero of the Month" competition where iD Mobile was giving away 10GB of Data add-on for free but this has stopped now as only two active mentors visit the forum, we need more Heroes and Mentors on the community for iD Mobile to bring back the "HOTM" again. @terrywebbs and myself do not expect any rewards for doing so. It does not mean that iD Mobile does not treat us to a gift from time to time. I have received £50 voucher to Currys PC World from them for my birthday which was really nice gesture and I really appreciated it. I will continue to be active and help people. I won't think if it's worth or not. I will do it because I like the brand and want to help them grow.

Kind Regards

Badge +10

I'm not sure if there is any point of becoming a hero/mentor on I'd

It’s not about points, it’s more sharing and helping…

If you like to help others, if you want to share your experiences, or just want to vent some frustrations about a daily gripe you have.

It’s all part of being the ID Mobile community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ashelesh,

You can gain access to our Superhero Hideout as well as having the recognition here!

But as the others have said above, the main focus is helping others and being part of the family 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?