Solved

help cant use phone or send texts

• 18 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Cant use phone for calls or text needed for disabled son.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 October 2020, 11:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lynette13 and @harleyjoker2020,

We did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed. Are you still having the same issue, or is it resolved now?

If not, we can send each of you a PM (Private message to assist).

Also @harleyjoker2020 if you’d like us to put a hold on your billing for a few months due to financial issues caused by the pandemic, please do let us know and we’ll be happy to put something into place for you.

Will

Neither myself nor my husband can make calls, send or receive text messages. We have never encountered this before. 

Hi @Parker786,

We are sorry to hear about this issue, we will send you a PM now to offer further assistance here.

Ryan

Hi it could because I need to pay my bill but I can’t text but I can make calls as I have had money issues due to not being paid on time due to Covid I need my text messages as need it to contact my family

Why is this happening and what is pm

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Parker786,

We are sorry to hear about this issue, we will send you a PM now to offer further assistance here.

Ryan

Phone still not working after full weekend of trying to contact someone with no replys

Help!!!!!

Help!!!

I have payed some of my bill off but still restricted is there any way to unrestrict me as I need it for my disabled son. Thanks 

Why iD Mobile?