Question

Help Registering - Trying to Upgrade

• 8 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I have two phones that I bought for my children five years ago. I want to upgrade the phones, but i don’t have any record of the usernames, passwords or email address associated with the accounts. I’m happy to stay with ID, but if I can’t find a way to log on then I’ve got no alternative but to cancel the direct debits and start again with new phones and contracts. I’ve tried the “lost username” and “lost password” links, but can’t get anywhere as all I have is the phone numbers.

thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @SaraM 

It could well be that you’ve never registered the accounts in the first place if you don’t recall doing so.  That would make sense too if nothing is happening when you try the “forgotten my username” option.

Could you try registering one of the accounts here.  All you’d need to do is pop in the phone number for a specific account, along with your details (date of birth etc).  Once registered, and logged in.  You’ll then be able to look at upgrade options for that specific account.

Let us know how you get on.

Each account will need to be registered individually with it’s own username/ email address.

Why iD Mobile?