Question

Help! - Trouble registering/logging in

• 30 September 2018
  • 9 replies

Hi, I'm hoping someone on here can help.. I recently transferred plans (both were with iD) and when I log in to the iD website, it only comes up with my old number and plan and says that you have six months to view the bill blah blah blah, etc., etc. I tried to make a new account with the new number but it just says that I'm already an account holder and won't let me update the number. I don't know if I'm just being dense and missing something or if it's not possible or... I don't know. I would be so grateful for any help with this 🙏🏽

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @anaphonejinschin,

Welcome to the iD Community! When setting up a new account, you will have to use a new email address as the previous account will belong to the existing email address.

Have you tried to sign up using a different email address? Let me know how you get on.

Ryan
Hi @Ryan, I tried to make a new account but it only let me get as far as the new number, last name and date of birth before it says that I'm already a registered user and to just log in, it doesn't allow me the option of using a new email address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @anaphonejinschin,

For the mobile number you're referring to the account for, try clicking forgotten your username and see if you're able to locate the username. It's possible you may have registered already for this number.

Mohammed

Hi. My screen is intermittently not working and I need to request a replacement phone, but to do this need to register and whenever I try it says a verification code has been sent, but I am not receiving them? I did when trying to register previously- but the screen stopped working so I couldn’t see them.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @David Pye,

What is the make and model of your handset, and how long have you had it for? Did you purchase it directly through ourselves?

Will

Hi - it is an iPhone and ordered 10/08/21. I am also on holiday and unable to visit a store until 11/08/21

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @David Pye,

Do you mean you bought it on 10/08/20? 

Was it ordered from ourselves?

Will

Hi. Yes it was ordered on the 10th August 2020 and was directly supplied by ID.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @David Pye,

By the time you’ll be able to visit a store it’ll be dangerously close to the warranty period expiring. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further and note your account to advise you brought this to our attention within the warranty period..

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?