Help us improve our app!

• 29 January 2019
  • 5 replies
Help us improve our app!
Userlevel 8
Badge
We’re looking for customers who use the iD Mobile app to give us your valuable insight. We'd like to get your view on how the features in the app should be arranged.

Your opinion is important to us and will help to improve customers’ experience using the app in future.

Please click the link below to take the survey, it will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE PART

Please feel free to add any comments or suggestions in the comments below as well.

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Add the ability to manage multiple sims from one account/email address please.😉
Userlevel 1

Suggestion: Make the app greeting configurable by holding it in a new field in the user profile: I mean the part beside the profile picture that says, “Hi AnthillMob”.  At the moment this part is locked to the forename of the Account Holder, and is not configurable.

Reason: When the Account Holder is not the main user of the phone - such as a spouse, sibling or child - it’s good to have the name of the main user of the phone appear here, or perhaps even a nickname, rather than have it be locked to the forename of the Account Holder.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Add the ability to manage multiple sims from one account/email address please.😉

This one has been raised already and it’s something that is being looked into, we do hope it’s available in the future! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Suggestion: Make the app greeting configurable by holding it in a new field in the user profile: I mean the part beside the profile picture that says, “Hi AnthillMob”.  At the moment this part is locked to the forename of the Account Holder, and is not configurable.

Reason: When the Account Holder is not the main user of the phone - such as a spouse, sibling or child - it’s good to have the name of the main user of the phone appear here, or perhaps even a nickname, rather than have it be locked to the forename of the Account Holder.  

This is a great suggestion, perhaps @iD Mobile can implement it at some point!

It would certainly help differentiate different accounts for those customers who have more than 1 SIM.

Keep the great suggestions coming!

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Add the ability to completely block all internet access from within the app. Before you say it, I know there is a content filter already in the app and I can turn off mobile data on the phone but I need something over and above those.