Question

Hi

I need to request a new sim card if possible. 

Ta

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Yerffoeg 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Hi, 

Could I get a new sim on my 2 accounts pls.

Ta

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Yerffoeg 

I have sent you a private message. 

Please look at your direct messages. 

Regards

Aklima 

Hi, ike I've said my sim cards got lost. If you could send me a direct message onto this number 07881432338.

Ta 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yerffoeg 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you please confirm if this issue has resolved?

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi, 

I got a few question in regards to my account.

On my two accounts, can I make an upgrade and how much more need to pay in order for me to get an upgrade.

Also, how much of total balance left in order to get new fone.

Many thanks, 

Mr. Estor

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HI @Yerffoeg 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Have you tried doing this through My Account Online or ID Mobile App ?

Are both your SIMs on Contracts or SIM only ? Are you due for an upgrade on both these accounts? 

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi, 

Both sims are on contract. No, i didn't try on apps.  I dont have na idea if my contracts ar due for an upgrade that 's why i' m askin. If not, how much need tobpay for me to upgrade it?

Ta, 

Mr. Estor

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Yerffoeg,

We can’t check this from here and we don’t offer an early upgrade on our network. You can upgrade in the last 60-days of your handset contracts to a new contract or, if you’re on a SIM-only plan, you can upgrade after being with iD for 6 months.

Upgrades are done via the iD app/account so you’ll need to log in/register to do this/check if you’re eligible.

Mohammed

Hi, 

What if im going to pay the remaining contract, can you have a look how much more i need to pay for me to get new fone?

Ta

Mr. Estor

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Yerffoeg,

This is classed as an early upgrade.

We don’t offer this ability, but you can purchase a new contract and cancel the old one and pay the early termination fee. It’s not possible to keep your number through.

You can text INFO to 85075 to get the cost of how much is left on your contract.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?