Question

How do I access my account to be able to top up mobile

• 16 June 2020
  • 1 reply

This relates to a work phone purchased a while ago, which now needs topping up (rarely used), but as it was purchased prior to my involvement, I have no information about whose name etc was used.  I’ve tried the chat option and no help.  

We’ve tried the 7777 option - line is dead.    

Chat said only option is to get a new SIM, but it is important that we retain the number.

Any ideas?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @marvellfinance 

Welcome to iD Community.

Unfortunately, we cannot look or discuss this account if your unable to pass the Data Protection security questions.

You can surely get a new SIM but we’re unable to transfer the number from iD Mobile to the same network . A number can only be transferred from another network into iD mobile or vice versa.

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply:

Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

It’s totally free, and you will receive a text with your PAC number within a minute, it also will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new network.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?