Solved

how do you get in tiuch wigh thd complaints department when they do not bother to answer your complaint?

• 17 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I raised a complaint through a chat and then had a call from someone who said they’d get the complaints department to call me - this was on the 26/9/20 and I’ve not heard anything as of the 17/10/20 Three Weeks later. I can’t use the app as that’s the complaint. I used to be an id customer, left a year ago the come back but now can’t use my email address for the app. They say I have to create a different one which I’m not happy with. Why should I have to? Surely this is not a difficult thing to resolve? I am however really frustrated at how difficult it is to contact you. PlEASE WILL SOMEONE RESPOND 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 20 October 2020, 16:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear you’ve not had the fruits of whatever complaint you raised @Pktpeaches and that you’re ultimately unsure what’s happening here.

So that we can look into any previous or existing complaint you had with us, and provide updates from our side for you.  We’ve sent you a private message on here now.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?