Question

I can not made any calls and no internet at all

• 22 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Cristian Buzan speaking hire please respond how soon you can if not I will swich to other provider my mobile is 07471268270 I can not made any calls and no internet at all ,plus nobody answer on the centre phone calls..stuck from 2 days .....please investigate or do somnething ID Mobile

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @cristianbuzan90 

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues. 
Have you popped your postcode into our Coverage Checker
That should keep you up to date on any ongoing or known issues in your area. If you have in fact done that and it's stating some problems were only recently fixed, then it could be that things haven't completely gone back to normal yet after any such work.
Where you receiving decent service when you first received the SIM? If so, we should expect it won't be too long until things are all back to normal and will continue that way from there.

You can always contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?