Solved

I can't log into my account as it says my account is terminated 6 months ago

• 24 October 2020
  • 6 replies

I have been sent a bill via email.which I accept as I have changed from ee to ID

Yet, cannot get into my account as you state my account was terminated more than 6 months ago ? 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 October 2020, 15:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Perthie Gleison,

Have you just re-joined iD Mobile?

You’ll need to register for a new iD account and you won’t be able to re-use the same email/username from last time.

Let us know if you still need help.

Mohammed

Am not a new  member as I changed back  to I'D  in August  via Currys PC world who helped me to transfer all my saved apps  contacts etc  to a new phone .

However, E E are still taking a monthly   payment from me ( I have today cancelled my monthly  direct debit ) 

The customer service personal the store  assured me he had transferred EVERTHING over to I'D including the  PAC number

For the last 4 weeks I have been trying to sort this  but hit a blank wall every time 

Could you please sort this for me ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Perthie Gleison 

I’m just a little confused here, is the issue that your number has not swithched over from EE ro iD Mobile?

We should be able to help with this.

You mentioned about not being able to access your iD Mobile account which is why I said the above.

I’ll send you a Private Message via the Community so we can assist.

Mohammed

I assume you have my mobile number as I have already paid  by DD  for past 3 months  to ID  

Also paying EE  by DD  for past 3 months !!

However, I have cancelled my DD  to EE  without their knowledge as I have also hit a brick wall with them as well as with you at I'D to solve this on going problem 

It still says WE at the top of my mobile phone !!!!?????

EE  THAT SHOULD READ

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Perthie Gleison, my colleague Mohammed has sent you a private message. Could you please tap your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Private messages’ for me? We’ll keep all further correspondence to the private message feature as we need to take some personal details.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?