Solved

I want to end my contract as I've left the UK

• 31 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am now abroad and wish to cancel my sim only contract. Your site and app navigation is terrible as I cannot see this function despite looking for 2 hours. It only says ‘thinking of cancelling’ but doesn’t give me the function for actually cancelling it. I am unable to call because I’m abroad. Your live chat doesn’t work. Your social media sends me the same automated paragraph despite me saying I’m struggling to find any of these functions to cancel. I’m very frustrated, please just cancel my account REMOVED and I will pay the last bill.

Kind regards

Claudia

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 September 2020, 16:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @clodsss1,

This is found under My Account > End my plan

Not to worry, we’ll get someone to PM you so we can help get this cancelled with your 30-days notice.

Mohammed

Hello, This is our problem too.  We are abroad and need to cancel our sim only month to month accounts. I can do it for my own account and have done this as I have my id app set up but i cannot cancel for my 3 children who are all also under my and my husbands name.  PLEASE can someone get in contact to help cancel 3 remaining plans, we are at a loss how to do it. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @HarryManson,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to take some details and get that plan cancelled for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?