Solved

ID Android app needs to log in every time

• 10 October 2020
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Every time I try to use the Android ID app I have to log in again ( which defeats the point of using an app). This happens on a Oneplus 8 running Android 10 and also Huawei Mate 10 Pro running Android 9. Help please.

Ian

icon

Best answer by Kevin 19 October 2020, 21:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thanks for trying at least @iannewson 

We’ve just now sent you a private message on here now so that we can get our Tech Team to take a look at this for us.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi @iannewson,

I know it sounds a bit like going round the houses, but could you try the following for me?

Access your account via a web browser, and when it asks you there to remember me, select yes.

Once that’s done and you’re in. Come back out of it and try using the App again.

Please let us know how you get on,

Will

I’ve done that and still the same.

Have also tried with/without fingerprint login and with pin and password login

Ian.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @iannewson,

I know it sounds a bit like going round the houses, but could you try the following for me?

Access your account via a web browser, and when it asks you there to remember me, select yes.

Once that’s done and you’re in. Come back out of it and try using the App again.

Please let us know how you get on,

Will

Hello @iannewson 

I think the other screenshot was from our webpage maybe, which is why it’s not shown.

Are you on the latest version of the app?

If so please confirm which version of the app you’re using and which verstion of Android you are running.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed. I’m using version 3.0.0 of the IDmobile app which is the latest in the app store.  I’m using android version 10 (Build number: Oxygen OS 10.5.20.IN21BA) on my Oneplus 8 (Model IN2013) which is the latest available to download.

I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it bith no change.

Many thanks

Ian

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @iannewson 

I think the other screenshot was from our webpage maybe, which is why it’s not shown.

Are you on the latest version of the app?

If so please confirm which version of the app you’re using and which verstion of Android you are running.

Mohammed

Thanks for your reply but there isn't one.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Select the options remember me at login page.

Why iD Mobile?