Solved

iD app error when registering

• 23 September 2019
  • 7 replies

So, I recently got a SIM from ID and wanted to set up the app so I could see how much data I have, when I enter all the details to register it pops up an error saying "Some of the details you entered are incorrect. Please check, and try again." I have checked this multiple times to see if I have entered correctly and I have so I try it again and still won't work.

Sincerely
Cynan
icon

Best answer by Jim Pickens 25 September 2019, 17:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Temi95 

Welcome to the iD Community.

When registering, are you making sure to use the iD Mobile number that has come with your that SIM?
Even if your intention is to move a number over to us, we would need you to at least first of all register using the phone number that is issued to the SIM we've sent out.
If you are using the correct phone number, then it's likely that at the time of order you have incorrectly entered your Date of Birth.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hello,

I’ve been having the same issue.

I received the sim card yesterday and when I try to register it pops up an error saying "Some of the details you entered are incorrect. Please check, and try again." I have checked this multiple times and everything is correct.

Kind Regards,

Temi

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Jim Pickens,

Thanks for clarifying the error.

It's always the account holders details you'd use.

We'll mark this one as solved for you.

Mohammed
Not worries I have finally been able to register, I want aware I had to use the Dob set by the person who set it up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have yes, I've made sure that it is my new mobile number given by iD not my original one.

I have recently been made aware that there was a storm in the UK so that could be messing with it.

Hey @Jim Pickens,

Sorry to hear if you were affected by the storm, this should not affect registering the account though.

It may be best to email us or get in touch on one of the above methods so we can resolve this.

We'll need to double check the details we hold on your account to ensure none of these were recorded incorrectly during purchase.

Mohammed
I have yes, I've made sure that it is my new mobile number given by iD not my original one.

I have recently been made aware that there was a storm in the UK so that could be messing with it.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @Jim Pickens and welcome to the iD Mobile Community here.

When registering, are you making sure to use the iD Mobile number that has come with your that SIM?
Even if your intention is to move a number over to us, we would need you to at least first of all register using the phone number that is issued to the SIM we've sent out.

If you are using the correct phone number, then it's likely that at the time of order you have incorrectly entered your Date of Birth.

Could you contact us through one of the following means:

If you could get in touch with us either through:

Dialling 0333 003 7777 for our Customer Services Team.
Reaching our Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us
Contacting our Social Media Team on Facebook or Twitter

If you're choosing to email us, please include in your email your iD Community username, your full name, home address and postcode, mobile number, and email address.

From there we can ensure the details are matching and help you get registered and in to the iD Mobile App/ website.

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?