Question

id not letting me register my account

• 4 January 2019
  • 2 replies

i need to register my account in order to change my current number to my old one from my previous network. however, when i try registering it says my info is wrong regardless of the different combinations i put in.ive chat has been busy for two days and i need to make an account before my pac code expires

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @priya thakkar

Have you made sure that the details you're inputting match the information you provided with iD Mobile when you first placed your order?

If you're using the app, could you please try to register using the web site on: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Alternatively, you can get in contact with iD Mobile to get the number moved over. If you're still having issues then please continue to contact iD Mobile who can perform the switch over live chat or the phone on:

0333 003 7777 from a non iD number

or

7777 from a iD number

I understand that the waiting time can take a while to connect, just stay on the line until then. Unfortunately iD Mobile can get very busy times but they do their best to help everyone! 😀

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @priya thakkar,

@daniiiiiv appears to have somewhat answered this one.

Just re-iterating what's been advised above, you'll need to enter the account holders last name, account holders date of birth and the current active iD Mobile number (not the one you want to port over).

If the account was set-up in someone else's name such as a parent/guardian, then their details would be the ones required to register.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?