Solved

Incorrect Data Allowance

• 2 October 2018
  • 23 replies

Hi, i have recently joined id with a 5gb data allowance. The dashboard on the app is telling me i only have 2.4gb and i have used over 80% of it.

Is there a reason it would have been reduced to 2.4gb instead of the 5gb that i signed up to a month ago??
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 October 2018, 13:22

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @LBe,

Is the 2.4GB now the remaining allowance rather than the full allowance?

Are you able to show us a screenshot of your dashboard so we can take a look at what it's showing? Feel free to blank out any personal information before sending it to us.

Ryan
It is not the remaining allowance it is the total. It has reduced down from 5gb to 2.3gb now

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @LBe,

Have you changed your Direct Debit date at all?

A Direct Debit date change can affect the amount of data/minutes/texts you receive for a specific period due to the way they are handled.

This resets as normal on your billing refresh date which appears to be today.

Has the app updated now to show 5GB?

Mohammed
Hey @LBe,

Have you changed your Direct Debit date at all?

A Direct Debit date change can affect the amount of data/minutes/texts you receive for a specific period due to the way they are handled.

This resets as normal on your billing refresh date which appears to be today.

Has the app updated now to show 5GB?

Mohammed

I have not changed anything and it has also used up all the cap that i had now. Shows 0 data now. Maybe it will refresh tomorrow.
Hi @LBe,

We have dropped you a PM with information on getting this looked into further.

Jade

My rollover allowance date is always the 6th of every month. Today I woke up and logged into my ID mobile account at 04:27am (4 hours 27 minutes after midnight) using my home broadband/Wifi (mobile data turned off unless I am out and about). The ID mobile account first had a pop up window that said the new “rollover” allowance had started today. However, the App allowances was already showing 210 minutes, 19 texts, 473.92MB data used. Interestingly, before resetting the in-phone mobile usage timers (calls, data) and it showed I last reset it on 6/03/2021 at 07:35am.

So, why is the online ID mobile account/App no longer resetting the allowances (calls, texts, data) back to zero at the beginning of the month? It seems to be rolling over the usage from the previous month or months now?!

Please advise? I have had the ID mobile contract - same SIM, same plan - since 2018.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ette 

We would advise waiting 24 hours to see if the App updates and refreshes your usage. If it is still showing the same, we would advise speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist. 

-Mohsin 

Moshin, ID App deleted off my phone (data wiped) and then reloaded from the App Store. So here’s the screenshot 3 days after my rollover date on 6th showing the same ‘already used’ allowances from 04:27am on 6th April 2021 meaning from before 00:57 on 6th April 2021 I called for 210 minutes, sent 19 texts and surfed using 473.92MB mobile data?! Go figure how it was used when my phone was switched off until 04:27am (because I was asleep at home) and also mobile data was switched off (instead using my home WiFi)!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ette,

We will send you a PM so we can check your allowances from our side to see why this is happening.

Ryan

I have the same issue. My plan has always been 40GB a month and was sent an email asking if i wanted to change. If I did nothing than the current plan would continue. I have now been reduced down to 30GB but paying the same monthly price

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @danb93, that sounds odd. 

I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams who can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi there. Just One hour ago changed my data plan from 10GB to 50GB,but have only 16GB. But price was increased from 35.99 to 38.99. Could you please explain me, what is going on?And how to get my 36GB back to me? 

Regards.

Martin.

Hi,

As part of an upgrade deal I got an unlimited loyalty data add on added to my account. Last month my data therefore showed as unlimited but now it's saying 25GB (original plan allowance), despite the add on still being there. Do I still have unlimited or will my data stop when I've used 25GB? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi there. Just One hour ago changed my data plan from 10GB to 50GB,but have only 16GB. But price was increased from 35.99 to 38.99. Could you please explain me, what is going on?And how to get my 36GB back to me? 

Regards.

Martin.

This is likely due to pro-rata allowances.

When you upgrade, you get allowances based on the time left in your biling month. Full allowance should be kicking in next month.

Same for your line rental.

@Annalisa,

If I understand correctly, you were on a 25GB plan then upgraded to unlimited?

Unlimited is treated as it’s own basket on the account.

The 25GB should be used up first, you’ll get a text which you can ignore then the unlimited kicks in.

That is as long as you have unlimited data.

Be sure to set the cap to £0.00 just incase.

Mohammed

Recently upgraded my contract was on a 20gb a month plan wasnt using it so dropped it to a10gb plan this time as thats roughly what i was using a month helped make my plan be a touch cheaper.7days or less into this plan this month says i have no data left i no this is incorrect as i was constantly rollingover how can this be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Oran Brisco 

When making a plan change or upgrade the rollover won’t happen to the next plan, it will begin again the second month into your new plan.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi,

mu 5Gb monthly Loyalty Data not been added.

please can you add to my account.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Frenchmaster,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I’ve checked and the Loyalty 5Gb per month has still not been activated. Please can you look into and activate for me.

Many thanks

Frenchmaster

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Frenchmaster,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that you have sent us a PM and we will get back to you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?