Solved

Invalid PAC code received

• 28 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I’ve tried to get a PAC code from the automated 65075 text number, but the PAC code I received expired 2 days ago, and is identical to the code I originally used to transfer my number to ID mobile. How to i get a correct PAC code?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 September 2020, 12:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @abc123456789,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. You can request a PAC code via our Live Chat Team (here) too but we will PM you now to help you get the correct PAC code.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Dear Live Chat Team,

I have requested many times the provision of a PAC code only to be sent the same expired one. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, resolve this and forward me an active PAC……..

Sanchillida

Userlevel 1

I am the same, I keep being given a vodafone pac code rather than the ID mobile one. Please sort out asap

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sanchillida,

I can see that you have had a PM already and your issue should be resolved now.

Hi @Lukiejim,

We will send you a PM now to offer further support.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?