Solved

LOCKED OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

• 29 July 2020
  • 2 replies

How do I get help ??? This is ridiculous that there is no one to contact and I am shut out of my own banking and will incur charges because my mobile is not receiving the codes the bank is sending me. I need some help - it is 12:20am and I can not now sleep as I have been trying for 2 hours to access my bank. Very poor systems and zero support. Will need a new mobile contract with customer support which will cost more money now

icon

Best answer by Kevin 29 July 2020, 19:31

View original

2 replies

Two hours of trying, logging in , creating profiles, passwords, to get to contact my mobile provider. So stressed and upset to be locked out of own bank account by failure to recieve OTP codes. Please help - this is very urgent as there are transactions I need to manage or incur penailties financially from my bank. iD mobile is very hard to interact with.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry for the issues you’ve faced there @CBird66 

We’ll send you a private message here now and hopefully we’ll be able to ensure these banking messages come through to you ok.

If you respond to our message shortly, we’ll get this looked into and help with anything else further as needed.

Why iD Mobile?