Solved

Login error - Invalid details

I’ve tried to log in numerous times but I kept getting following message despite that I have entered the correct password. Upon entering my username and password, I can see my permalink was directing to my dashboard, but before the page can load it redirected me to this screen. 

Please help! 

icon

Best answer by Rory 24 June 2020, 10:46

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @wendykkk,

Have you tried using the Forgotten your username tool to retrieve your username then the Forgotten your password to reset your password?

You can do this via https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed,

But I didn’t messed up my username nor password. Nevertheless, I followed your advice and reset my password, it still didn’t work. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @wendyabc, I’ve had to change your username as it was potentially offensive and went against our Community Guidelines

If you still need help accessing your account, the Live Chat team are operational.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, make sure you’re logged into your account, and then scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rory

Hi Rory,

Thank you for your response. But how do I log in to use the chat function if my issue is having trouble to log in? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @wendyabc, my apologies; that step isn’t necessary and the chat should still appear even if you’re not logged in. I just tried it myself and it worked for me.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory,

My I know where will the “available” button will appear? and do I have to keep my browser refresh? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @wendyabc, it should appear in two places: once in the centre of the screen, and again in the bottom right. Could you try again and let me know if you’re still having issues?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory,

I have restarted my computer, yet my browser does not show both of the buttons… 

I also tried using Edge, a different browser and still the same.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @wendyabc,

Have you checked to make sure that you don’t have ant extensions/addons enabled?

This could block the button from showing.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed,

I thought it was because of extensions/add-ons too, but it didn’t work for another browser (Edge) as well..

I am not in the UK, is this the reason?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @wendyabc, it’s possible. Keep an eye on your Private Messages; we’ll get someone to drop you a line shortly.

Thank you,

Rory

Thank you so much Rory

Hi, any update with regards to my account issue?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @wendyabc, we’ve received your reply over private message and one of the team will get back to you a little later today.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?