Solved

Login issues - can't reset password as I don't have the SIM

• 16 September 2020
  • 5 replies

I am trying to login to enable me to change a payment date. I am unable to login as I do not have access to the sim card that relates to the contract. This means I can't get the security code that is required to allow me access to the online accounts screen. I have called and been through numerous chat bot phone menus but cant get through to an actual person. I dont want  a new sim. I literally want to push the payment date back by a week I don't feel it should be this hard. Send help before I loose my mind. 

icon

Best answer by Will 23 September 2020, 09:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jolene79,

Have you posted that in the right topic?

Will

My postcode is BB186UQ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Avabean2018,

I’ll send you a Private Message right away to arrange a new SIM card to be sent out for you.

Will

Looks like a new sim is my only option. How do I go about requesting this seeing as I can't log in and the recorded phone message says to go to the website to do so...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Avabean2018,

the only way to change the Direct Debit date is through the app/account and the only way to re-gain access is via the code.

Live Chat can provide the code to you whilst trying to reset the password but you’re advising you can’t get through to them despite any of the options.

The only solution we have is the option to send and activate a replacement SIM upon arrival and then you can put the SIM into the phone to reset the password this way.

Let us know if this is what you prefer.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?