Solved

Lost Phone, Forgotten Password

Userlevel 1
I have lost my phone and would like to log into my account to order a new sim card, but to change my password I need a code which is sent to my phone. How can I change my password without my phone?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 August 2018, 15:31

View original

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @klrobson,

Sorry to hear you've lost your handset and facing issues getting into your account.

I've PM'ed you with how to get this resolved can you check this?

We'll need to assist you from our end to retrieve the code being sent to you and arrange for a replacement SIM to be sent to you.

Mohammed

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the App and My Account section of our community as it's more relevant here.
I have same problem I lost my phone and I don’t remember my user name and password please help
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have same problem I lost my phone and I don’t remember my user name and password please help

I've also PM'ed you regarding this @Gibson97

Take a look when you get a chance!

Mohammed
Hi, I've got the same problem. Lost phone and can't remember log in details! ID mobile now closed. Can you help?

Alison x
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi, I've got the same problem. Lost phone and can't remember log in details! ID mobile now closed. Can you help?

Alison x

Hey @Alison,

I've also PM'ed you with how we can get this resolved for you.

Mohammed
Hello, I also have the same problem. No phone and forgotten password - can someone help me out?

Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello, I also have the same problem. No phone and forgotten password - can someone help me out?

Cheers

Hello @oscar_ware,

I've also issued a PM to you with how we can solve this.

Could you take a look at this?
Mohammed

Dear ID, I've lost my mobile phone and sim, and would like to cancel the contract but i have forgotten my login details. Can someone help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Dear ID, I've lost my mobile phone and sim, and would like to cancel the contract but i have forgotten my login details. Can someone help me?

Hello @morel001,

We don’t have access to your account from here so you will need to email to allow us to pick this up.

Mohammed

Hi I am also having the same issue, trying to log in to upgrade but have forgotten my password and my current phone is broken and can't be used

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Lboyland 

We would advise any person in that situation to contact us through the following:

If you do that, then the staff you speak to through any of those options will be able to tell you the code generated (when you request a password reset).  Allowing you to go ahead and set up a new password.

What does pmed you mean?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ticktock 

It means privately messaged you.

Thanks

Pearl

I have also lost my phone and my log in details.

I have 2 numbers but for some reason i have different log in details for each number.

How do i log in without having my phone?

I also want to cancel as i can’t find the phone.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @cruss5 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima

I have tried numerous times but never anybody available.

It keeps directing me to here

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @cruss5 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I’m having the same problem. I lost my phone and I don’t remember my password (I think I remember my username, but also am not sure that I remember my customer service PIN). Please help me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lukas Kemp,

In order for you to access your account as quickly as possible, you can contact our Live Chat Team here. They will ask some questions to verify your identity. Once done, they can offer you the security code in real-time to reset your password and then they will issue you a replacement SIM card.

We can send you a replacement SIM card if you prefer to use the SIM card inside another phone to retrieve the security code yourself. Please let us know and we can issue you with a replacement SIM card.

Ryan 

I have had the same problem, i can’t get the verificaiton code from the live chat and thereforth have no way to access my account and request a new sim card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Scott Williams 7,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you managed to get a new SIM, if so has it resolved the issue?

If you still require assistance, let us know here and we will help with this via PM.

Kash

Hi, similar situation here I’ve lost my phone and can’t access my ID account as I can’t retrieve the code 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Eleanor Taylor 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I have this problem, not got phone, forgotten password, need a new SIM with the same number but can’t received security code to log in as I have no phone

Requested reset link to email address twice but nothing has arrived

I have lost my phone and would like to log into my account to order a new sim card, but to change my password I need a code which is sent to my phone. How can I change my password without my phone?

I'm having this issue right now too, I've lost my phone and cant get access to my ID account die to me forgetting my passwrod and no number to get the code for reset it. Can anyone help please? 

Why iD Mobile?