Solved

missing data from rollover

• 14 December 2019
  • 5 replies

I had 10.5 gig last name night. This morning on start of new month I'm back on 7 gig . Nothing rolled over !

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 December 2019, 10:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Good day @marcusfordus and welcome to the iD Mobile Community here.

Any data rollover amounts only last for 30-days.  So for instance.  If you had 2gb come over from the month before, this 2gb would expire if not touched by the end of the next month.  Is it possible you had some previously unused rollover data expire?

What tariff are you on currenly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @marcusfordus,

Adding to this, data rollover won’t apply the first month after a plan change/upgrade or if you have requested to change your Direct Debit date.

Mohammed

It was after a plan upgrade.

That doesnt seem quite fair. You pay more and get  less

I'm off to another network offering lots more data

than ID.

I might come back if you improve things.

Good service over the last few years but your pricing for existing customers is way out with the current market. Selling new phone deals doesn't rate highly with me, I always buy my own phone and SIM only it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @marcusfordus,

I’m sorry to hear that.

We feel that our SIM-only prices are quite competitive and we offer existing customers the ability in most cases, to change over to our new customer SIM-only deals also. You can change SIM-only plans every 30-days. We also had the UK’s cheapest SIM-only deal so I couldn’t agree with you there, unfortunately.

In regards to Data Rollover, this is covered in the terms when submitting a plan change, since changing plans gives you a pro-rata allowance for the date you change plans up until your plan refresh date, you wouldn’t be eligible for data rollover for that month, but will be after being on a plan for 30-days.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?