Solved

Multiple accounts.

• 28 August 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Can anyone tell me how to access both my accounts. Up until today I thought I only had one bill but have been told otherwise when I called customer services. When I log in there is nowhere to let you check both accounts. I have been over the website from back to front and can find nothing to help.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 August 2018, 15:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Can anyone tell me how to access both my accounts. Up until today I thought I only had one bill but have been told otherwise when I called customer services. When I log in there is nowhere to let you check both accounts. I have been over the website from back to front and can find nothing to help.

Hello @Sharon,

You'll need to register an account for the second SIM with a different email address.
Each account will require it's own log-in details to view in the app.

It's not currently possible for more than one account to be viewed in the dashboard at any time but we've fed this back already.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Thank you Mohammed for your prompt answer. This does explain my query.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thank you Mohammed for your prompt answer. This does explain my query.

I'm glad I was able to help @Sharon!

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

I control the payments for my phone as well as my wife's phone.  My account is accessed through f---g02@gmail.com and my wife's through fri--ong@gmail.com. Now, for some reason I can only access my wife's account but not mine. Why is that? Please help. I used to be able to access both accounts suscessfully.

Emmanuel

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @eman

What error shows up when you try to log in to your own account?

Are you being certain you’re entering the case-sensitive password correctly?

Providing the username and password are correct you should be able to log in from anywhere, whether it be through your phone or through our website.

Userlevel 1

Hello Kevin,

Sorry it has taken me this long to get back to you. I’m afraid the problem still persists. 

I can now access my own 07795……..330  account but not my wife’s. Your algorithm does not accept the user name eman accessing two different accounts.

Please help.

eman.

PS: Is it possible to contact me through xxxxxx rather than through facebook, please. Much easier to read there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @eman,

In that case, it sounds as though you’re going to need to set up another username for one of the accounts. Please try this and let us know how you get on.

Will

Why iD Mobile?