Solved

Multiple Accounts

• 26 December 2018
  • 9 replies

I now have three mobile accounts with ID as I look after my family’s mobiles, but I don’t say any ability to combine into one account and logon, instead I have to provide three email addresses and separate passwords. Is there a way of combining so i can monitor and administer without getting confused with the different accounts? I know EE provide this ability.
icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 27 December 2018, 14:36

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hello.

Unfortunately, there is no way to merge all your accounts into one at this moment but hopefully it will be in the future.
Userlevel 1
I don't know of anyone that has one mobile only (statistics say there are about 3 mobiles IN USE for every man woman and child on the planet) and this speaks volumes about idmobile that they don't see this
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi ChrisK, this is something we are working towards in future developments. If you keep the app up to date, any changes will be made available.

-Phil

Has my post answered your query? Then please mark it as answered so others can benefit.
Badge +10
@GIracer as Phil quite rightly mentions, family accounts is something ID Mobile are working on in development for some time. Something of a topic on the forum for over 6 months now, keep an eye open here and on our Social Media for any news about this.

bookmark these handy links:
https://community.idmobile.co.uk/id-news-and-service-updates-16
facebook.com/idmobileuk/
twitter.com/id_mobile_uk

I have two accounts now one for each of my children.  Is there any way of combining the accounts yet?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @henaghanr 

Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to combine both accounts.

We are looking into this.  

Regards

Aklima

@GIracer

as Phil quite rightly mentions, family accounts is something ID Mobile are working on in development for some time. Something of a topic on the forum for over 6 months now, keep an eye open here and on our Social Media for any news about this.

bookmark these handy links:
https://community.idmobile.co.uk/id-news-and-service-updates-16
facebook.com/idmobileuk/
twitter.com/id_mobile_uk

Hi @terrywebbs,

hope you will consider family features in id mobile. It seems like a basic feature considering availability of multiple devices for different purposes. 
And to manage family it’s not a basic feature, kind of MUST HAVE feature. 

Great to see that you considered it, However, it has been already a year. Please bring your consideration in life. 

stay safe. 

Hi,

is the family account available yet?

Got 2 accounts for my children and just about to get one for myself, maybe, it would be really handy if I could monitor all of them from the app with a single log in.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @MarkB,

Unfortunately not, online accounts can only be used to view one plan.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?