Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Userlevel 2
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Phil 6 June 2018, 12:20

View original

106 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @Deepfat and welcome to the ID Community.

We appreciate it can be a little cumbersome right now for those with multiple accounts to manage, but all this feedback is being fed to the right people, that's for sure.

Kevin
I have just purchased a second sim card and wish to add this to my existing account but it won't allow me. I get the message that my account is already registered to my Email address.

How do I register a new second id mobile number to my existing Email address? I would like to track both numbers on one Email account without having to go to the trouble of making up a new Email address.

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have just purchased a second sim card and wish to add this to my existing account but it won't allow me. I get the message that my account is already registered to my Email address.

How do I register a new second id mobile number to my existing Email address? I would like to track both numbers on one Email account without having to go to the trouble of making up a new Email address.

Thank you

Hello @janlongworth,

There's a discussion on this already so I've moved your topic here.

It's not something we're able to offer at this point in time but has been fed back already (as above).

Mohammed
Same boat here! Two sims for two daughters. Want to have both showing on my app. Surely in this day and age this is something that can be sorted out very easily and very quickly. Other phone companies provide this so why not ID??
I am in the same boat. I also tried to follow the advice of adding a second email address, but all this did was change my email address and not add a second. At no point have I been able to get beyond the first screen when trying to register a second SIM
This is extremely frustrating.
Just to support the need for multiply sims for one account, I already have two sims with iD (registered against two different email addresses) and I need a new one for my daughter. I'm not going to create a new email address just to buy new sim, I rather wait once the issue is resolved.
Hi,
I have a PAYG account and a pay monthly account set up with ID mobile using two different email addresses. As I don't intend using the PAYG account going forward, how do I change the ID app to the pay monthly account?

Slightly confusing if you ask me!

Pete
Userlevel 2
Multiple SIM's on ONE account, using ONE email address......WHEN?

I see several people have raised this very basic requirement and it is something iD are looking into.
How are we to know when this is available? Because until it is I'm not moving my second phone.
Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Multiple SIM's on ONE account, using ONE email address......WHEN?

I see several people have raised this very basic requirement and it is something iD are looking into.
How are we to know when this is available? Because until it is I'm not moving my second phone.
Thank you

Hello @Gary

This is something we hope is available in the future but we don't have concrete dates or anything we can advise on at the moment.

Please do not make a new topic when a topic for this already exists.

Mohammed
Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.

5 months later and still not fixed? I am guessing you are not going to resolve this. You market your capping sim as a good solution for families. I have purchased a sim for my 2 sons and now realise it is not possible to see all the information in one place. This is very annoying and ultimately will mean I am moving to a new provider.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi @Deepfat We do understand there is a demand to manage multiple numbers under 1 account and this is something we are already working towards in the future.

Phil
Userlevel 1
OMG. How is this not fixed yet? It is clearly moronic business practice to say to your customers "sorry, you can only ever buy one of our products". Stupid stupid stupid.
Same problem for me. I would like to manage multiple sims in one account.
Same problem for me. I'm really disappointmed that I need to have two separate accounts with two emails, please fix this.
hiya i've 2 sons who i've got signed up to ID mobile but i can only have 1 on the APP on my phone, id there a way to get to view both accounts either on the APP on online each month?
I have a second phone on my account but no access to dashboard information for the 2nd phone?
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Andy35

It is not possible for you to have second number attached to your account. You would need to register your second number by using alternatively email address.

Here it is explained a little more.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @PaddyJoe1 & @Andy35 ,

Unfortunately, this isn't a feature at this time. I've moved your post to this topic too so that you can view further information regarding this.

Ryan
Any news on this actually happening? Not porting any more over until this happens! (In fact prob the other way round.....)
Does anyone know of any other mobile providers who allow this? I would happily move to one if I can find one (I have 8 sims now!)
Userlevel 1
I there, I currently pay for 3 accounts - my own, my Mother's, and a 3rd one that she uses as a data sim for her ipad. I can only see the one account when I log in - and I have no idea what I am paying for the other 2 accounts - on the one used as a data sim, I don't even know the telephone number that this is linked to. Are you able to assist with this for me?
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Scotsann,

I have moved your post here which should provide further information. At present, you can only view one phone/SIM contract through one log-in, so separate online accounts will need to be created for any other plans.

Ryan
ok - so lots of good chat over the last 12+ months of this request being added to the roadmap. Is there an actual date for this being introduced? There certainly seems to be enough demand for it. Pity that this pretty basic feature appears to have been missed thus far.

Bump - about to do the same with 2 kids accounts - could really do with managing from the one login!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Bump - about to do the same with 2 kids accounts - could really do with managing from the one login!

We hear you @Waldocabs and this is feature we’ve passed over the feedback for that to be considered in a future app update.

For now though, each account needs it’s own email address log-in and password.  To differentiate the individual accounts.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused there.

Why iD Mobile?